If you are an SLP interested in FREE SLP and graduate student training, materials, and the opportunity to apply for up to $1000 in funding, please apply for a SPEAK OUT! Clinic Grant. IMPORTANT: Your practice, clinic, or university must have an in-person or online group or plan to start one within the next year.
If selected, you will receive:
- Two FREE online SPEAK OUT! Provider Training Courses (includes 1.0 ASHA CEUs).
- FREE online SPEAK OUT! & LOUD Crowd Training for ALL your graduate students (no CEUs) with 4 months of FREE eLibrary access provided upon successful course completion.
- FREE access to Clinical Resources and our eLibrary for all Trained SPEAK OUT! Providers.
- SPEAK OUT! Workbooks for all US patients.
- FREE eLibrary access for ALL SPEAK OUT! patients.
- Listing on our Trained SPEAK OUT! Provider referral webpage.
- FREE group workbooks for your in-person groups.
- Online Monthly Office Hours meeting.
- 1:1 consultation with Global Expansion Administrator.
- 2023 Grant Recipient Orientation Webinar (9 am-10 am CT, April 21, 2023).
- 2023 SPEAK OUT! Grant Recipient Webinar (9 am-12 noon CT, June 2, 2023), includes .3 ASHA CEUs for all SLPs and SLP faculty. Graduate Students are welcome, but we do not report CEUs for them.
- Opportunity to apply for up to $1000 in funding to help support your group.